CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sisters


When I was pregnant with Izzie and I found out I was having another girl I was excited for Natalie to be able to have someone to play with. Since they were so close in age I hoped they would be very close. After Izzie was born I thought it would take a while before they could start playing together. Well I can start seeing them playing together now and I am excited that it is happening earlier than I thought. Now that Izzie can pull herself up and crawl she pretty much follows Natalie around. Whether Natalie wants it or not. Whatever toy Natalie is playing with Izzie has to come and check it out too. It is annoying for Natalie but it is very cute to watch them. At the same time Natalie likes it, she gets to boss her around. There are times when Izzie falls and hurts herself and cries and Natalie comes running and asks her if she is ok. Other times when Natalie is the cause of Izzie's crying then I can tell because Natalie is usually running in the opposite direction trying to hide it. Izzie is starting to show some personality and every day it seems like she is sillier than the day before. She is still liking cables but now that Natalie knows that Izzie should not be near them then Natalie is my cable patrol and tells Izzie no. Again she loves to boss her around. The other day Natalie came over and grabbed Izzie by the hands and tried to play Ring around the Rosie with her. Izzie can only stand while holding on to stuff so it was very difficult to try to do this, specially since Natalie was trying to also spin her around. The falling down part they both nailed. You would think that Izzie would have been upset since she can barely stand up and here is Natalie spinning her around and pushing her on the floor but Izzie was so excited to be playing with Natalie that they were both giggling. I can't wait for Izzie to get bigger so that they can play better.
Natalie is still in her dancing stage. She now dances to any music that she hears. At the stores she stops walking so that she can dance. The other day at the mall I was in the dressing room with both of them and I turned around and Natalie is standing in front of the mirror dancing. She then decided she wanted to try clothes on so she took off her shorts and diaper. She then opened the door and was trying to run down the store half naked. Good thing the stroller got in the way.
We did not do much this weekend. We went to the pool this afternoon. Natalie was in the pool for a little bit but then she sat in a chair eating a snack with her sunglasses on like she was sunbathing. Aaron is getting a little scared of what the future is going to hold for him with the two of them. Izzie loves the pool so she just hung out in her raft.

Here are the most recent pictures
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=19okkvhx.4g44nzy5&x=0&y=kmigb0&localeid=en_US

No comments: