CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Messy Izzie

So today I got the brilliant idea to give Izzie a blueberry nutri grain bar. She is losing interest in baby food and I wanted to give her something that would fill her up more than just cheerios. Well I am sure if you ask her she would tell you that she loved the nutri grain bar and would eat one every day. If you ask me it was a disaster and it is going to take a while before I give her another one. Check out the pictures and you can decide.....









Also yesterday Natalie went to her first friend birthday party. It was from a little girl that lives in our neighborhood as is part of our playgroup. The party was at Chucky Cheese. Natalie was a little scared at first but then she had fun in the rides. Her favorite part was the cake :-)



No comments: