CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pictures

So last week I got the brilliant idea I wanted to get an updated pictures of the girls. Last time I attempted this was back in January. I really wanted a picture of both girls together. Natalie was almost 2 and Izzie was almost 3 months. I thought it was possible. Well little did I know. Natalie would not even get out of the stroller. So it ended up being an Izzie session only. So now I thought that Natalie was bigger and could understand more and Izzie was able to sit up by herself and stand so again me with my brilliant ideas..... All week long I kept mentioning to Natalie how we were going to have pictures taken. I bribed her with everything I could think of. She was always very excited about it and kept saying yes that she would have her picture taken. So off we went on Wed morning. We had an appt at 10am. I figured it was a great time, Izzie would have taken a morning nap so she would not be cranky and it was still early for Natalie. Well it was an ordeal. Both girls crying and would not stand in the middle and let the lady take their pictures. I finally convinced Natalie by making her jump around. Since she likes to show off this worked pretty well. Then we tried both girls. This is when things got crazy. Izzie is a little too mobile. She is crawling all over the place and Natalie is going in the opposite direction. When Izzie would sit still Natalie would be on the other side and nowhere close for a picture to be taken. We tried for so long. I was helping myself to all their toys, just anything to try to keep them still and together. Natalie was getting restless and was trying to climb back into the stroller. We got only one picture of them together. Izzie looks ok, she is somewhat smiling. Natalie looks like she is being tortured. Needless to say I did not get a together picture. At least the girls did very well on the individual pictures and I got some really good ones so I can replace them, especially the ones of Izzie since she does not look like any of the pictures I had. So then it was time to leave when they tell me that their printer is broken and I had to come another day and pick up the pictures. At first I was upset but at this point it is almost noon and everyone was starving so I just wanted to get out of there, give them lunch and put them down for a nap. Today I picked up the pictures, they are really cute and I am glad I got them. I am still hoping soon I am going to get one of them together. Part of me wants to keep trying and part of me wants to avoid this things altogether. Maybe I can convince Aaron to come with me......

No comments: