CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Pantry

So our pantry is a weird shape. It is under the stairs so it is very long and narrow with shelves on one side. Izzie loves to go in there and play. Pretty soon she is going to lose a toe because she likes to play with the cans of vegetables. In the last couple of days Natalie has shown some interest in playing in the pantry as well. Now Natalie opens the door and gets Izzie to go in there and then she shuts the door and they stay in there for a while. I had no idea what they did in there. There was always some little mess when they came out but nothing too bad. But today I figured out what they have been playing with....

I was vacuuming (fun Thursday cleaning day for me) in the pantry and because of the shape the pantry is we have a little cart where we keep all the baking needs. We have the sugar, flour, cookie cutters, and other cake decorating stuff. As I was vacuuming I noticed sprinkles all over the floor, underneath the cart. A lot of them crushed into powder. The sprinkles are in the cart but they are in a container to make sure they don't fall out. Well the sprinkles are missing their lid. The sprinkles jar is a huge one, I got it at BJs (like Sams club for those who don't know what BJs is). I have sprinkles for the next 5 years. Well apparently their color was appealing to them and they have been having fun with them. I don't know if they are eating them. I am sure Izzie has probably tried them if Natalie offered them to her since Izzie eats anything you put in front of her. Natalie is more skeptical but she likes them on donuts and cupcakes so who knows how much they have eaten them. Natalie also likes to get Parker to go in there with her so I have to be careful know she does not start feeding him sprinkles. I guess I will have to move them, who knows what they will find next to play with.

1 comment:

Beccalynn81 said...

Glad I could help you clean out the pantry a little. Andrew is enjoying his food! I know all about the pantry! We have a childproof knob on it for a reason! Lillian will get out and eat anything she can reach in there!