CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Izzie is 11 months old



Today Izzie is 11 months old. I can't believe that in 1 month she will be a year old. Incredible! She is such a big girl. She is very funny and her personality is really coming out. She seems to be even more goofy than Natalie. She seems less shy than Natalie was.

I had no idea how much she weighs and I was very curious. She has not been to the pediatrician since she was 9 months. I ended up having to take Abi to the vet this morning because I was afraid her ear was filling up with blood again so while we were at the vet I figured I could get Izzie's weight checked. So I stood Izzie up in the doggy scale. Her weight was 19.9 lbs.

Izzie was very sleepy today not really sure why. Maybe she is going through a growth spurt but I am not complaining with Natalie in school today I had a nice relaxing day. That is until Natalie got home and then it got all crazy. I was able to get some pictures of the girls today. They like the puppy pjs.

1 comment:

Beccalynn81 said...

Wow, a year old in a month! Where does the time go! She is such a beautiful little girl! I'm a little sad that my 7 month old weighs the same as her though! :)