CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Natalie goes to Ballet


Natalie had her first ballet class today. She did great. I was afraid she was going to get all clingy when I dropped her off but she did great. She gave me a hug and a kiss and she went in with her teacher and her new ballet bag (with blanky inside her ballet bag of course....)

Class is only 1 hr long so I did some quick errands with Izzie. That was tough. Izzie would not stop asking about Natalie. She kept pointing at the empty car seat and asking "Natalie, were did she go". In the beginning it was cute that she was asking for her sister. But after 30 min of non stop talking and asking about Natalie no matter how I responded it started getting very annoying.

We got back and we still had about 20 min before class ended so we could see her through the little window and she looked so happy. She was smiling and following instructions and jumping.

When class was over she came running and kept telling me "Mommy I had so much fun".
I am glad she had fun, so far it's been a hit! If only Izzie could do it too it would be fantastic!





No comments: