CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Izzie goes to school

Today is Izzie's first day at school. Aaron and I were going to wait until she turned 2 to start her but she is so ready to go we decided to start her now.
When I told Natalie that Izzie was going today, Natalie was very excited and started jumping up and down. This morning we got all her stuff together and packed her lunch.
Poor Izzie really did not understand what was going on but she loves going with Natalie so I was sure she was going to be fine.
We went into her classroom and she started playing with all the toys. I had Natalie with me to keep her company. I stayed in the room with her for about 15 min but they were both playing with the other kids and the toys happily so I got up to leave. I figured this would be time that she would come running and hold on to my legs. Nope, that never happened. She never cried, not one tear. She and Natalie just kept on playing. I stood outside the door trying to see if she would cry but nope she was fine.
Now Natalie is not staying with her all day, not sure how it went when Natalie had to go to her classroom. Also I am curious to know how she does for nap. Naptime is in a mat on the floor and she is still in a crib at home.
I have a feeling that this afternoon she will either be exhausted or extra clingy.

Today Izzie turns 20 months!

So now what to do with a whole day all by myself. Well as it turns out it has not rained in a month and today it is raining. Actually it is thundering so I am not alone, I have Parker laying on my feet shaking and panting. So it will not be that relaxing of a day. At least it's just Parker at my feet and not two little monkeys also on my lap.

Here are some pictures I took this morning.









1 comment:

Beccalynn81 said...

Yay, Izzie! And better yet, Yay Mommy!