CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Ballet

I know it's been a while since I have updated the blog. We have been busy and I keep forgetting.
The girls are done with school for the summer so the next 3 months should be interesting. I have never looked forward to Labor Day as much as I do right now!

Natalie had her big ballet recital yesterday. We are so proud. When she started in September I just hoped she would stay interested and make it through the recital. Well she loved it. She loves ballet and she would practice at home. She is taking a class this summer and she is already signed up for the fall again.

She did great at her recital. She was so excited. I was worried she would get scared, given this is Natalie and she is afraid of everything. But she danced and enjoyed every second. They did two dances. The first one is ballet and they danced to Tinkerbell's song "Fly to your Heart" and then tap to Bambi's song "Little April Shower". During the first song Natalie jumped and her hair piece went flying. I was afraid she was going to stop dancing to pick it up but she never even noticed.

By coincidence the daughter to one of Izzie's teachers was at the same recital (they have so many classes they have 3 different ones). She volunteered to help so she was able to get in early and she got some great seats. Well she had her husband takes pictures of Natalie. Which was great because I was sitting so far back and had Izzie on my lap that there was no way I could have taken any good pictures.

So here are the pictures. Hope everyone is doing well.



























1 comment:

Beccalynn81 said...

So cute!!! Love the costumes and she seemed to have a ball! The question is how did Aaron enjoy the performances??! :)